About Me

My photo
I am: The Djembe Warrior Drummer Princess, The Belly Shaking Goddess, The Seeker, The Mystic, and The Writer in Quiescence.

Pledge:

I vow to write in this blog at least ONCE a week about my journey as a writer. I promise that I shall conquer my fear of the Written Word and Blank Page/Screen. I will overcome the Writer's Block and will publish numerous times. I will grow as a writer and as a human being undeterred by the daily hardship and nuisance. (Yeah right....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday, March 31, 2011

If I Disappear

If I disappear
The trees will still grow
The flowers will still bloom

You will still watch the sunset
The children will still laugh

The Earth will still spin
The rain will still fall

If I disappear
The life will go on

4 comments:

  1. Don't disappear. Who will see what only you can see and say it like only you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is me of the anonymous above. :) You could try a wonderful book: The Artist's Way, A Spiritual Path to Creativity by Julia Cameron. It helps with blocks of many kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous, I wish I knew who you are. I know and love The Artist's Way. I have 3 volumes of that collection plus The Right To Write by Julia Cameron. I devoured all the Natalie Golderg's books on writing too. It all comes down to belief in myself and fear. I am my own block. That's the way it is.

    ReplyDelete