About Me

My photo
I am: The Djembe Warrior Drummer Princess, The Belly Shaking Goddess, The Seeker, The Mystic, and The Writer in Quiescence.

Pledge:

I vow to write in this blog at least ONCE a week about my journey as a writer. I promise that I shall conquer my fear of the Written Word and Blank Page/Screen. I will overcome the Writer's Block and will publish numerous times. I will grow as a writer and as a human being undeterred by the daily hardship and nuisance. (Yeah right....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, November 1, 2013

To The F***ing Idiots

You
You have been beaten
violated
burned
betrayed
Your heart torn out of your chest
Footballed
Stomped on
By all those who were by nature put into your life to nurture your innocence

You
Picked up the pieces
And mended them as well as you could
Crudely 
Shoved it back into your chest
And hid it far away

You vowed to never love or open up again
Wrapping your heart into the strips of
detachment

I came like a breeze into your life
Eyes sad but shining 
Full of thirst for growth, for love
You swept me off my feet
Pomised sweet paradise
The self-professed Knight In Shining Armor
I fell into the pool of your enchantment
Ripe and ready for rescuing
Trust was all I knew

In a moment
You 
shattered
me
My heart
Bursting out of my chest
Shattered in the puddle of God's tears
I didn't cry
I shook for hour, days
You
cheated.
You
raped my Spirit, 
not my body
You shat into my Soul
And rubbed the excrement
Deeper and deeper
Into my oozing bleeding wound of
broken trust
unfulfilled promises
and abandoned love

You
Just turned into your own worst nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment